Just a quick look at the wonderful creations that came in for our cupcake comp! Congratulations to Jaclyn, Kylee and Rachel, who all won a Robert Gordon Baking pack to the value of $100.
Jaclyn’s gorgeous creations in our very own Robert Gordon Patty pans! Her top 10 baking tips are-
1. Fill your cupcake wells 1/2 to 2/3 full.
2. Choose the right cupcake pan
3. Make it easy to remove the cupcakes from your pan
4. Don’t over-mix your mixture.
5. Bring all ingredients to room temperature before mixing your cupcake mixture
6. Bake your cupcakes at the proper temperature
7. Use your favorite cake batter to make cupcakes
8. Test if there done after the minimum cooking time
9. Cook only one pan of cupcakes at a time
10.Cupcakes are best eaten the same day they are made
Kylee’s stunning creations caught the eye of our judges. She offered some very sound advice to bakers out there-
“Is to use your imagination, take something you like and find a way to put it on a tiny piece of cake”.
And Rachel’s very sweet cakes look like something straight out of a magazine! Her advice to the cupcake Kings and Queens -
“Always have fun!”
Congratulations girls. We hope you enjoy your Robert Gordon packs!