Archive for the ‘Activities’ Category
Here are a couple of posts we have picked up on recently with our lovely cup cake papers.
The talented photographer Rowe Timson captured Gabe’s first birthday with the most gorgeous photos. See our Carnival stripe patty pans on the elaborate table. What a beautiful party. See website for Rowe Timson here.
Also spotted are the lovely cup cakes by Madelaine. See website here.
She has used our Fairy Princess papers to make beautiful, beautiful cakes.
It is exciting for us to see our product and the personal ways people use them. If you have any images of our patty pans with your own creations, please let us know – we would love to share. - kate
Here are some very rough and blurry photos of our lovely trade fair stand. I apologise for the quality- wasn’t much light during set-up. Thank you to all our customers who visited us at the fair, and made February 2012 one of the best yet. If you have any questions about the product in the pics, please let me know. - Kate.
Feeling crafty? Looking for a very special day out? You must have a look at Treehouse Textiles.
Creative duo, mother and daughter team, Sarah Kuter and Emma Distefano, have joined forces to build the gorgeous textile and craft haven that is Treehouse Textiles.
Set in the beautiful bushland of Merricks North, overlooking a tranquil lake, Treehouse Textiles is a destination craft workshop. As their site suggests- “Treehouse Textiles is an inclusive environment, not only providing great workshops but also well designed and open workspace, glorious fabrics, delicious food and a welcoming place to meet, share ideas, crafting tips, expert tuition in specialised workshops and opportunities to expand your creative life”.
Beautiful setting, amazing food, incredible fabrics, great company and the chance to create – what more could you ask for? See Treehouse Textiles for all details. Don’t forget to look at what else is on in the amazing Mornington Peninsula. – Kate.
I thought I would share with you my version of a Christmas tree; branches sprayed in white, propped in our large jug and decorated with our vintage baubles and ornaments. I quickly made the mini bunting using pinking shears, red and white fabric and green bias binding. A bit of a cheats version, but I love it! - Kate
Last month, we were treated to a beautiful lunch at Guy Grossi’s Merchant. We are very lucky here at Robert Gordon, to work with Australia’s best chefs- making, creating, glazing, and firing beautiful custom made pieces for their restaurants. We have worked with Guy Grossi and his lovely wife Melissa for some time now. Merchant is a vibrant, exciting Italian restaurant – it was a joy making the ceramics to match.
The girls, Sally, Sue, Rani and Naisim, who actually glazed and decalled the pieces were thrilled to be able to see them at work.
495 Collins street, Melbourne.
A more professional photograph, courtesy of Gourmet Traveller.
1. Petit cup cake stands in white with Candy Cane patty pans and sugared almonds. 2. Our exciting new neon sign. 3. Beautiful new Whitehouse range. 4. Hand painted Vintage inspired Christmas ornaments.
1. New Australian made black and white range. Over sized milk bottles with numbers. 2. Australian made milk bottle- keep calm and carry on. 3. New fabric baskets from Vietnam. Also available in pink stripe. 4. Fun new baskets with bright handles – available in blue and red.
1. New Canteen white ware mixed in with Australian made Ships Ahoy. 2. Australian made Botanical range. 3. Ever so stylish LIFE range on vintage tin box. 4. Great idea for our market baskets- why not use it as a planter? Beautiful Orchid from Bunnings.
1. Earth range. 2. Gorgeous new Australian made colour- Turquoise. Mixed in with White and Cashmere Grey. 3. French House Grey mixed in with Australian made Botanical. 4. Plain colour table- new covered butter dish.
Our fun paper table, showing the latest in our range. Little Circus accessories mixed in with Petit paper cake stands, new paper straws and Australian made nectar bottles. All displays are styled by my very clever sister Hannah Gordon.
The people you meet…..We would be lost without the help of our lovely staff and Agents.
1. A big thanks to the super talented Aaron who helps us out with almost everything. Thank you Aaron. 2. Lovely photo of the gorgeous Lisa (QLD Agent) and the handsome Dave (Sydney Agent). 3. Thank you Rowena our lovely sister-in-law for lending a hand on a busy weekend!
Also, an enormous thanks must go to all our staff back home in Pakenham. There is so much work that is needed to put together a stand at the fair, and we could not have done it without our team at head office and factory. Thank you guys.
Wholesalers, come and visit our stand at the Melbourne fair. We are located at L32 AGHA – Hurry only three days to go!