Archive for the ‘wholesale news’ Category
Here are some very rough and blurry photos of our lovely trade fair stand. I apologise for the quality- wasn’t much light during set-up. Thank you to all our customers who visited us at the fair, and made February 2012 one of the best yet. If you have any questions about the product in the pics, please let me know. - Kate.
What better way to start the year than with a cracking review for one of our customers? Congratulations Albert St! I was lucky enough to eat there twice last week. As Larissa Dubecki notes- ‘Sydney Road begins a new chapter’. Very exciting.
1. Petit cup cake stands in white with Candy Cane patty pans and sugared almonds. 2. Our exciting new neon sign. 3. Beautiful new Whitehouse range. 4. Hand painted Vintage inspired Christmas ornaments.
1. New Australian made black and white range. Over sized milk bottles with numbers. 2. Australian made milk bottle- keep calm and carry on. 3. New fabric baskets from Vietnam. Also available in pink stripe. 4. Fun new baskets with bright handles – available in blue and red.
1. New Canteen white ware mixed in with Australian made Ships Ahoy. 2. Australian made Botanical range. 3. Ever so stylish LIFE range on vintage tin box. 4. Great idea for our market baskets- why not use it as a planter? Beautiful Orchid from Bunnings.
1. Earth range. 2. Gorgeous new Australian made colour- Turquoise. Mixed in with White and Cashmere Grey. 3. French House Grey mixed in with Australian made Botanical. 4. Plain colour table- new covered butter dish.
Our fun paper table, showing the latest in our range. Little Circus accessories mixed in with Petit paper cake stands, new paper straws and Australian made nectar bottles. All displays are styled by my very clever sister Hannah Gordon.
The people you meet…..We would be lost without the help of our lovely staff and Agents.
1. A big thanks to the super talented Aaron who helps us out with almost everything. Thank you Aaron. 2. Lovely photo of the gorgeous Lisa (QLD Agent) and the handsome Dave (Sydney Agent). 3. Thank you Rowena our lovely sister-in-law for lending a hand on a busy weekend!
Also, an enormous thanks must go to all our staff back home in Pakenham. There is so much work that is needed to put together a stand at the fair, and we could not have done it without our team at head office and factory. Thank you guys.
Wholesalers, come and visit our stand at the Melbourne fair. We are located at L32 AGHA – Hurry only three days to go!
To all our wholesale customers, thank you for making the Sydney fair a fantastic one.
Queensland wholesale customers pencil it in! Come and visit us at stand number 4019 at the Reed Gift Fair. The Fair is held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre 3rd July – 6th July. We have lots of new and exciting items to show you. Visit the fair details here.